Where Science Meets Art!
The eye doctors at Envision Eye Care blend science with art and leading-edge diagnostic instruments to provide you with the absolute most accurate lens prescriptions possible. Even patients who cannot give accurate responses during testing can be effectively managed, including:
- young children
- handicapped individuals
- non-English speaking patients
- post-stroke patients
Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
Our eye care staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They can help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
We offer a large selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses and designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit us with their current prescription - no appointment necessary.
- At Envision Eye Care we carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- We'd like to help you narrow your search with a few designer brands we are particularly fond of. We can take photos of you as well, to help you.
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings in Marion and Cedar Bluff, VA.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- We offer the convenience of pre-selected frames for you
- Lenses made specifically to protect your eyes from exposure to computer screens and other sources of blue light
- BluTech lenses, the most technologically advanced lenses for comfort, vision and eye protection
- When buying a pair of eyeglasses for your child bring them along. Your child should like how the the glasses look and feel. When they wear their glasses they can be successful at everything they do,